Next working day delivery when ordered by 2pm
Everbuild Tecnic Puraflex 40 600ml
Everbuild Tecnic Puraflex 40 is a high modulus, one component, polyurethane hybrid-based sealant and adhesive which adheres strongly to most substrates. It provides excellent mechanical resistance (Shore A 37) to most common chemicals and can be overpainted when cured.
- Solvent free
- Bonds to concrete, wood, metal, aluminium, polyester, glass, uPVC, stone, ceramics etc.
- Overpaintable with gloss and emulsion
- Overpaintable with oil and latex paints
- Good sea water resistance
- Specifically designed as an easy flow flooring grade for all concrete saw cuts and floor slab expansion joints where abrasion resistance is required
- CE marked to types FEXT-INT CC and PW EXT-INT CC
- Sealing and bonding metal panels and trim
- Expansion joint sealing in concrete panels and floor joints
- Sealing in applications subject to vibration and mechanical abrasion
- Multitude of sealing and bonding applications in the construction and engineering markets
- Bonding in container fabrication
- High traffic floor joints such as those found in garage forecourts, warehouses, factory floors, sports arenas, shopping centres, etc.
Everbuild Puraflex 40 Foil is also available in 310ml cartridges