Next working day delivery if ordered by 2pm
Everbuild Fire Sealant 300
Everbuild Fire Sealant 300 is an intumescent acrylic sealant that swells when exposed to temperatures in excess of 150°C to prevent the passage of fire and smoke and has a fire rating of up to 5 hours, Fire rated to BS 476 part 20/EN1366-4 (2006).
Everbuild Fire Sealant 300 is a five hour rated, one part, emulsion acrylic based, intumescent sealant that gives a firm yet flexible seal to joints in a variety of fire rated structures. Tested in accordance with BS EN 1366-4:2006 as detailed in Warrington Fire Research Report No.181967 (May 2009)
The product, in suitably designed joints will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours. The selected fillers used in this formulation also make it suitable for use as an acoustic sealant.
Typically used for sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls, partitions and other structures; also for maintaining the integrity of pipes and cables that penetrate them. For internal perimeter pointing of fire rated door and window frames.
Acoustic rated to BS EN ISO 140/3. Tested for air permeability to EN13141-1 Ventilation of buildings. Performance testing of components/products for residential ventilation.
- Fire rated up to 5 hours
- Halogen free
- Non slump – easy to apply and tool off
- Tack free in 15 minutes
- Over paintable
- Swells greater than 3x its original size when exposed to heat
- No priming required for most construction substrates
- Joint movement capability of +/- 12.5%
- For use in joints up to 50mm wide
- Excellent acoustic properties for sound deadening – average noise reduction of 29dB
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 1366-4:2006
- Tested for air permeability to EN13141-1 Ventilation for buildings
- CE marked under ETAG Part 3 ETA13/1058