Silicone 825 LM 380ml from Everbuild
Next working day delivery is available on this product if ordered by midday
Everbuild Silicone 825 is a low modulus, neutral curing Silicone sealant based on a filled alkoxy curing system. Specially formulated to provide extra tool down time on longer joints. Conforms to ISO11600 class F 25 LM when tested to ISO9047. Available in 13 colours.
Everbuild Silicone 825 is typically used for expansion joints to stone, brick, concrete and composite panels, perimeter pointing around all types of window and door frames, weatherproofing sealing to most external applications, construction and dilation joints where stress does not occur until fully cured.
Silicone 825 LM Benefits
- Excellent tooling and slow skinning properties for large scale construction and glazing applications
- Excellent adhesion – adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood (painted or unpainted), uPVC and polycarbonate
- Excellent external weathering properties (over many years exposure)
- High viscosity non slump formula
Silicone 825 LM Recommended for
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and powder coated aluminium.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels and curtain walling, glazing sealing and draught proofing.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Bedding and sealing of Insulated Glass units.
View our extensive range of Low Modulus Sealants