Free next working day delivery if ordered by 2pm
SikaBond MS Wood Floor Adhesive
A high quality, trowel applied MS wood floor adhesive for bonding wooden floors to all common substrates. The formulation is completely water and solvent free thereby alleviating the likelihood of wooden boards cupping or crowning. Sikabond MS Wood Floor is based on the latest developments in hybrid polymer technology allowing for excellent workability and improved footfall sound-dampening. With an extended open time in excess of 40 minutes, this product is ideal for larger application areas.
- Will bond engineered and solid wood flooring directly to all common subfloors including concrete, wood , metal, ceramic tiles, composite board and most nature stone floors.
- Elastic bonding of skirting boards / baseboards and door thresholds etc.
- 1-component, ready to use.
- 100% solvent and water free, odourless.
- Will not cause warpage or curl of wood blocks or planks.
- Excellent workability.
- Elastic, footfall sound-dampening.
- Suitable for all common types of wood floors.
- Reduces stress on the substrate and also reduces stress transfer between the wood floor and the substrate.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Can be sanded
Also available in gun grade 600ml