SikaBond 52 Wood Floor Adhesive
SikaBond52 Wood Floor Adhesive is a fast-curing elastic wood flooring adhesive for professional use. Ideal for bonding wood floors using liquid batten/beaded application. Use with solid, engineered, parquet wood floors and chipboard.
For full surface bonding:
Solid and engineered wood floors (strips, long strips, planks, panels, boards), mosaic parquet, industrial parquet, lam parquet, wood paving (residential) as well as chipboard, plywood and OSB can be bonded.
For the Sika AcouBond System:
Solid wood boards (torqued and grooved), 3-ply engineered wood, chipboard, plywood and herringbone blocks can all be bonded. For detailed application instructions refer to the Product Data Sheet of the Sika AcouBond System or contact the Sika Technical Department.
For Beaded Application:
Solid wood boards, 3-ply engineered wood and chipboard can be bonded using SikaBond 52 Wood Floor Adhesive.
Characteristics / Advantages
- 1-component, ready to use
- Fast curing properties
- Floor can be sanded after 12 hours (full surface bonding, up to 1mm adhesive thickness)
- Excellent workability, very easy to extrude
- Good initial tack
- Elastic, footfall and sound dampening adhesive
- Suitable for most common types of wood floors
- Especially suitable for problematic woods including beech, maple and bamboo
- Suitable for bonding wood floors directly onto old ceramic tiles
- Reduces stress to the substrate: the elastic adhesive reduces stress transfer between the wood floor and the substrate.
- Suitable for use with substrate unevenness
- Adhesive can be sanded
- Solvent free
Click here to view our extensive range of adhesives
Click here for more information on Sikabond 52