Next working day delivery is available on this product if ordered by midday
Sika Sanisil Sanitary Sealant
Product Code: SANISILHM
Colours: White, Clear
Sika Sanisil is a one part acetic moisture curing silicone sealant suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Sealing in areas of high humidity or subject to condensation.
- Sealing around baths, showers, basins and sanitaryware.
- Sealing around work tops and laminates.
- Cap sealing to metal, timber and PVCu window frames.
- As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims and panels.
- General weatherproofing applications.
Characteristics / Advantages
- Long term fungus and mildew resistance
- High elasticity and flexibility
- Quick curing – low dirt pick up
- Very good UV and weathering resistance
- Will not discolour on ageing even in humid/damp conditions
- Adheres well to ceramics, acrylic, laminate, metal and glass
Application Instructions / Application Method /Tools
Sika Sanisil is ready to use. After suitable joint preparation and properly prepared substrate, the sealant is gunned into place and tooled within 10 minutes, using a spatula witch has been dipped in soapy water. Masking tape is then removed immediately. Uncured material can be removed by using Thinner C or an approved sealant remover.
Cured material can only be removed mechanically. Cleaning of Tools Clean all tools and application equipment with Thinner C immediately after use. Hardened/cured material can only be mechanically removed.
Click here for more information on Sika Sanisil