Next working day delivery is available for this product if ordered by midday
Everbuild Thermofoam (750ml)
Part of our expanding tape and foam range Everbuild Thermofoam is a specially formulated, highly flexible PU, gun applied foam that absorbs component movement thereby giving an air tight seal to reduce heat loss and improve energy efficiency in buildings.
The powerful bond strength and flexibility of Everbuild Thermofoam gives excellent long term thermal and acoustic insulation by inhibiting cracks from occurring during the contraction of building materials, such as window frame to wall bonds, giving a hermetically sealed barrier.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Adheres to all common building materials including concrete, brickwork, wood, plaster, plastic, stone, metal etc.
- Acoustic insulation up to 64 dB (EN ISO 717-1)
- Certified Air permeability: a<0,1 m³ to EN 12114:200-03
- Temperature Resistant -40 to +80°C (short term exposure to +100°C)
- Fire Rated to ISO13501 (Class E)
Areas of Use
- Window installation (clean, controlled back filling and insulated sealing of window and external roller blind cavities)
- Gap filling of external door frames (must be used in conjunction with mechanical fixings)
- Filling cavities in wall break-through for all types of utilities and services.
- Carefully read instructions and text in warning box before use.
- For Professional use only.
- Do not over pressurize container.
- Always apply above 5oC.
- Clean spills immediately with Everflex Foam Cleaner.
- Always clean the gun thoroughly with Everflex Foam Cleaner until the jet is clear of foam. Leave the canister attached until the gun is to be used again
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact Everbuild Technical Services for advice.
When transported in cars, keep in boot, out of direct sunlight.
When removing cured foam from skin, take care not to damage with abrasives.
Grease skin with body lotion or similar.
IMPORTANT – Re-use is only possible by cleaning the nozzle and valve tip with Everbuild Dual Purpose foam Cleaner before the foam has cured. Do not push any object into the valve as the contents may explode.
More product detail