Product Code: EVTHERM7
Thermofoam is a specially fomulated, highly flexible PU foam that absorbs component movement thereby giving an air tight seal to reduce heat loss and improve energy efficiency in buildings.
Everbuild Thermofoam is a specially formulated, highly flexible PU foam that absorbs component movement thereby giving an air tight seal to reduce heat loss and improve energy efficiency in buildings.
The powerful bond strength and flexibility of Thermofoam gives excellent long term thermal and acoustic insulation by inhibiting cracks from occurring during the contraction of building materials, such as window frame to wall bonds, giving a hermetically sealed barrier.
- Adheres to all common building materials including concrete, brickwork, wood, plaster, plastic, stone, metal etc.
- Acoustic insulation up to 64 dB (EN ISO 717-1)
- Certified Air permeability: a<0,1 m³ to EN 12114:200-03
- Temperature Resistant -40 to +80°C (short term exposure to +100°C)
- Fire Rated to ISO13501 (Class E)
Areas for Use
- Window installation (clean, controlled back filling and insulated sealing of window and external roller blind cavities)
- Gap filling of external door frames (must be used in conjunction with mechanical fixings)
- Filling cavities in wall break-through for all types of utilities and services.
- Carefully read instructions and text in warning box before use.
- For Professional use only.
- Do not over pressurize container.
- Always apply above 5oC.
- Clean spills immediately with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER.
- Always clean the gun thoroughly with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER until the jet is clear of foam. Leave the canister attached until the gun is to be used again
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact Everbuild Technical Services for advice.
Ensure all surfaces are clean, sound and free from dust and loose particles. Moisten surfaces to be sealed with water. This assists the curing process.
- Carefully read instructions before use.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, sound and free from dust and loose particles. Remove loose particles and moisten surfaces with water immediately prior to application. All components should be prepared ready for bonding.
- Moisten surfaces to be sealed with water – this assists the curing process. Shake can well before use and before attaching to the gun. Remove black cap and screw gun carefully onto the black adapter of the can. Take care not to over tighten.
- ALWAYS USE WITH CAN UPSIDE DOWN.
- The trigger should be depressed gently to control the foam release. Moisten released foam evenly. In large cavities moistening layer-by-layer is recommended. Inadequate wetting and overfilling cavities can cause undesirable subsequent foam expansion. Foam expands by around 30%
- Once cured, foam can be removed with a knife or scraper. The gun can be left attached to the can in between jobs. When the gun is removed for storage, ALWAYS thoroughly purge with Everbuild Foam Cleaner. All information on the Technical Data Sheets for the application of gun foam and applicator guns must be observed.
When transported in cars, keep in boot, out of direct sunlight.
When removing cured foam from skin, take care not to damage with abrasives.
Grease skin with body lotion or similar.
IMPORTANT – Re-use is only possible by cleaning the nozzle and valve tip with EVERBUILD DUAL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER before the foam has cured. Do not push any object into the valve as the contents may explode.