Next working day delivery if ordered by 2pm
Everbuild Tecnic Puraflex 25 310ml
Everbuild Tecnic Puraflex 25 is a one part low modulus building sealant based on polyurethane technology. Conforms ISO11600 25LM and is CE marked to EN15651-1: 2012 Type F EXT-INT CC.
Available in White, Black, Grey, Brown and Buff.
- Excellent adhesion to most building Substrates.·
- Over paintable – preliminary test required before use.·
- Conforms to stringent SNJF and ISO specifications – ISO 11600 Class 25LM.·
- Solvent free and odourless.·
- Movement capability +100/-50% (ASTM C719)
- Most construction, expansion and dilation joints in brickwork, stone and concrete structures, vertical and horizontal
- Pointing and perimeter joints around timber window and door frames
- Capping to beaded glazing systems
- Sealing and pointing in roofline applications and to composite panels, metal panels and steel structures
- Sealing point pre-cast concrete panels
- Light traffic floor joints
- Do not use Everbuild Tecnic Puraflex 25 on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticisers. Do not use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt – use Weathermate
- Do not use in aquaria or as a mirror adhesive. Test compatibility with all substrates and paint systems prior to full scale use. May increase drying time of alkyd paints. Overpaint within 24 hours when using water based paints.
- Do not use on Polypropylene, Polyethylene or Teflon. As quality of uPVC; ABS and most plastics varies dramatically, always carry out adhesion tests prior to full scale use. Do not use in swimming pools or joints in constant water immersion.
- Do not handle portable assemblies until the sealant is fully cured.
- It is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please contact Technical Services Department.