UltraScape Flowpoint Rapid Set Flowable Grout
Part of our landscaping product range, UltraScape flowpoint grout exceeds all the requirements of the latest British Standard. It has been in use for over 20 years in a variety of project environments including public realm, landscaping and domestic. UltraScape flowpoint is synonymous with fast application, cost effective and robust jointing.
- Open to foot traffic in 1 hour
- Open to vehicular traffic in 4 hours
- Rapid setting
- Exceptional bond strength
- Shrinkage compensated
- Mixes quickly on-site with water
- Initial set after 15 minutes at 20°C
- Economical to use
- Conforms to BS 7533
- Ideal for large-scale projects
- Available in charcoal and natural grey
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- 25kg paper bags
- NBS Source registered for ease of specification
UltraScape flowpoint is also available in eco, an environmentally friendly formulation, offering all the benefits of flowpoint, but containing 20% recycled material, significantly reducing the consumption of virgin aggregates.
The third variation of this award winning grout, flowpoint smooth, is ideally suited to smooth paving stones and slabs, providing a seamless surface to your construction.
The latest addition to our flowable grout range, flowpoint fine, can be applied to joints from 2-50mm and is ideal for use with porcelain.