Sika Brick and Patio Cleaner
Sika Brick & Patio Cleaner is a fast acting, acid based cleaning solution for brickwork, concrete and paving. Sika Brick & Patio Cleaner is easy to use, powerful formula dissolves mortar and cement stains, ingrained dirt, efflorescence and most paints on mineral surfaces such as brick, stone and paving slabs.
- Removes mortar, cement, efflorescence, stains and dirt.
- Fast acting acid based formula.
- For paving tiles, concrete and brickwork.
Areas For Use
- Cleans stains from brickwork, natural stone, concrete and earthenware.
- Cleans stains from patios.
- Cleans garage and factory floors.
- Always read label before use and wear suitable protective equipment
- Take care when working on interior surfaces and with artificial stone.
- Always test a small area before applying to the entire surface. On very sensitive surfaces, a 1:2(cleaner to water) dilution as a trial is recommended.
- Always wash the surface down after treatment.
- Protect plants and animals from contact when using.
- it is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in any doubt contact technicalservices for advice.
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL INCONSPICUOS AREA PRIOR TO FULL APPLICATION. Use the product neat. Mask up any adjacent surfaces to prevent damage. Protect plants and grass etc. form overspray/run off. Brush or spray on the cleaner, working well into stain and leave for 15 – 20 minutes. After this time, use a hard bristle to remove the stain. Finally, wash down the area with water, preferably with a hose, before the product dries. Take care not to allow residues to run directly into fresh watercourses.
CAUTION – COLOURED PAVING AND BLOCKS.
This product is extremely aggressive and can discolor certain types of paving flags and blocks. when applying to these substrates ALWAYS carry out a trial on an unseen area before applying.