Free next working day delivery is available on this product if ordered by midday
Fosroc Nitoseal MS300
Product Code: FOSMS300
Nitoseal MS300 is suitable for sealing saw-cut and movement joints in internal floors, and external joints where abrasion resistance is required. It can also be used for external facade joints where a tougher seal is required.
- Factory floors
- Sports stadia terracing
- Shopping centres
- Warehouse and distribution depots
- Concrete hardstanding areas
- Suitable for forklift truck traffic
- Suitable for saw cut and perimeter joints
- Abrasion resistant
- Withstands vehicular traffic
- Single component
- Fast rate of cure
- Easy to apply at low temperature
- Can be applied to damp substrates
- Primer-less for most applications (see “Priming” section)
- Hard, but flexible sealant; resists picking and vandalism
It has a rapid rate of cure and forms a tough elastomer capable of supporting heavy wheel loads. Nitoseal MS300 may be applied between 6mm and 20mmwide, for trafficked joints (up to 40mm non-trafficked). Inmost cases it is recommended to form a sealing slot with a square cross-section, subject to a minimum 10mm depth.
To ensure the sealant operates within its stated movement accommodation capacity the sealing slot widths should be designed in accordance with the recommendations of BS6093.
View our full range of Fosroc Products
View our full range of Sealants