Next working day delivery is available for this product if ordered by 2pm
Everbuild Fix & Fill Expanding Foam
Product Code: EVFF7
Fix & Fill Expanding Foam is a quick setting polyurethane based foam which expands greatly on application and yields up to 50 times original can contents. Can be cut, sawn, plastered and sealed over after approximately one hour. Fills irregular gaps, fixes framework, insulates and sound deadens. Cans are fully litho printed for effective display. Gloves are included in the cap.
EVERBUILD FIX & FILL are quick setting one part polyurethane foams in aerosol form. FIX & FILL is supplied with attachable nozzles. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by 150%.
Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25oC, ideally 20oC.
- Quick setting – can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use – expands up to 50 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Areas for Use
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames.
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
- In automotive applications.
- Carefully read instructions and text in warning box before use.
- Do not over pressurize container.
- Always apply above 5oC.
- Clean spills immediately with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER.
- When using GUN GRADE, always clean the gun thoroughly with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER until the jet is clear of foam. Leave the canister attached until the gun is to be used again
- When using FILL AND FIX FOAM, always remove nozzle from can and clean immediately after use with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER
- For fire rated joints, use EVERFLEX FIREFOAM B1 in conjunction with EVERFLEX NILFLAM 90 intumescent sealant.
Once cured, dry foam must be removed mechanically. No solvent will remove the product
Ensure all surfaces are clean, sound and free from dust and loose particles. Moisten surfaces to be sealed with water. This assists the curing process.
ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES.
Shake can well before use (about 20 times).
For the FILL AND FIX PRODUCT, carefully fix nozzle. Do not overtighten or force.
ALWAYS USE CAN UPSIDE DOWN. For GUN GRADE, tighten securely into one of our range of guns.
Only partially fill cavities as the foam will expand to fill the remaining space. Any excess foam can be removed whilst still wet with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER. Cured foam must be removed mechanically.. When used for fixing door frames, supports must be used until the foam is fully cured.
When transported in cars, keep in boot, out of direct sunlight.
When removing cured foam from skin, take care not to damage with abrasives.
Grease skin with body lotion or similar.
IMPORTANT – Re-use is only possible by cleaning the nozzle and valve tip with EVERBUILD DUAL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER before the foam has cured. Do not push any object into the valve as the contents may explode.