Free next working day delivery if ordered by 2pm
Ronafix Pre-packed Tanking Render 25kg
Ronafix Pre-packed Tanking Render is a hand or spray applied tanking render. It is supplied as a two component mortar including a bag of pre-blended sand and cement and a bottle of polymer gauging liquid. Ronafix Pre-packed Tanking Render will produce a watertight tanking render; it is bonded to the substrate with Ronacrete Standard Primer.
Ronafix Pre-packed Tanking Render will withstand water penetration by a 30m head of water; resistance to water vapour of a 12mm layer is 120 MN·s·g–1 100 times greater than the same thickness of sand/ cement.
Flexural, tensile and compressive strengths are considerably better than similar mixes of unmodified render. Typical shrinkage of Ronafix Pre-packed Render/ Screed is 0.01%, similar to that of epoxy resins.
Ronafix Pre-packed Tanking Render has the highest polymer cement ratio of the Ronafix pre-packed mortars, providing the greatest flexural and tensile strengths and the greatest resistance to water/ water vapour permeability and shrinkage.
Features and Benefits
- Conforms to BS EN 988-1
- Pre-packed mortar for waterproof / tanking renders
- Hand or spray applied tanking render
- Suitable for use in basements, swimming pools, vaults, and other areas where tanking is required
- Application from 6mm
- High compressive, flexural and tensile strength
- Pre-packed for increased confidence
- Trafficable after 24 hours