Febset 45 (25kg) from Feb
Next working day delivery is available on this product if ordered by midday
Feb FebSET 45 is a specially formulated repair mortar, based on magnesia-phosphate cement pre-mixed with selected aggregates, which gives controlled, extremely high early strengths in temperatures ranging from -20°C up to 30°C. Feb FebSET 45 can be modified with 10mm aggregate for use in depths over 150mm. Feb FebSET 45 provides a repair material for concrete slabs which reaches an adequate strength for trafficking, or other use, at a very early age. It is also suitable for use as a repair medium at low ambient temperatures.
When Feb FebSET 45 is added to the gauging water and mixed, an exothermic chemical reaction commences and a chemical setting process takes place within approximately 15 minutes (at 20°C). The material hardens to give sufficiently high early strength to receive heavy traffic within a period of less than one hour at 15 – 20°C.
Feb FebSET 45 is for use in concrete repair situations where minimum delay and work disruption is of the utmost importance.
- Cold store floor areas.
- Roads and nosings, bridge decks, quays/crane rails.
- Industrial floor areas, loading bays and warehouses.
- Around fixing bolts.
- Raising and levelling manhole covers, gratings, hydrants etc.
FebSET 45 Features and Benefits:
- Feb FebSET 45 has high strength at a very early stage (45 minutes). Minimum delay to traffic and production. When used to repair concrete pavings, it permits early re-opening to traffic – within 45 minutes at 20°C.
- Ready for use: only requires the addition of water (see Mixing).
- High bond strength. No secondary bonding agents required.
- Highly durable. Excellent resistance to de-icing salts.
- Can be placed in sub-zero temperatures.