Acrypol Flexible Reinforcement Mesh / Scrim (150mm x 20m)
Next working day delivery is available on this product if ordered by midday
Acrypol flexible reinforcement mesh (a glass fibre roofing scrim) can be incorporated into one application of Acrypol+ to bridge over major splits and cracks in roofs and gutters.
The product can even support Acrypol+ over holes in roof sheets.
Acrypol flexible reinforcement mesh is easy to work with, it can be cut with scissors and forms well into most surfaces.
- No visible seams or laps.
- Does not curl up on it’s edges.
- Cold applied system.
- Splits and holes in asbestos sheets.
- Laps in asbestos sheets.
- Roof fixings.
- Cracks, splits and holes in gutters.
- Joints in gutters.
- Splits in roof lights.
- Splits and cracks in metal roofs.
- Cracks in glass.
- Splits in asphalt and felt.
- Splits in single ply and fibreglass roofs (subject to compatibility test).
Installation: How to apply Acrypol
- Remove all loose dirt, moss & lichen.
- Apply a coat of Acrypol+ over all splits, cracks & holes approximately 20cm wide.
- Now lay 15cm x 20 metre reinforcement mesh into the wet acrypol+
- Use a paint brush to press the mesh into the wet acrypol+
- Now reload the brush and apply a coat of acrypol+ onto the mesh.