Tremco Illbruck FA880 Non-Staining Silicone – 310ml
Tremco Illbruck FA880 has been formulated for the long term elastic sealing of movement joints between natural stone such as granite, slate, terrazzo, porphyry, limestone, travertine, sandstone, quartzite, marble, etc., as well as for joints with other construction materials like concrete, ceramics, metals, glass, PVC and primed wood.
- A high performance silicone sealant developed specifically for the sealing of natural stone wherebyIillbruck guarantees no migratory staining
- Superb matt finish
- Good resistance to UV light, ageing and weathering
- Contains fungicide to prevent mould growth – suitable for sanitary & swimming pool surround applications
- Rapid curing formulation – skins within 10 – 20 minutes
- Chemically neutral, not corrosive and very low odour
- Compatible with most construction materials
Tremco Illbruck FA880 is a one-component, low slump silicone completely free of any ingredients likely to cause migratory staining to natural stone. It is neutral curing for safe sealing of stonework and has a matte finish. Contains fungicide. Tremco Illbruck FA880 is classified according to ISO 11600 as F-20HM.
Click here to view our full range of sealants
Click here to view our range of Tremco products