Next Working Day Delivery on this product for orders received by 11am!
Product Code: GEOFIX20
GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND is a unique ready to use self curing jointing material for all types of paving having joints of 5mm and over.
GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND is a unique ready to use self curing jointing material for all types of paving having joints of 5mm and over. GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND is a quick and easy way of applying a permanent rigid joint with no special machinery or equipment required. GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND is suitable for natural stone, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite and can be used in areas subject to light vehicular traffic.
- Supplied ready to use, no mixing required.
- Simply brush into joints and compact.
- Cement free – Non staining.
- Sets hard, wont crack or wash out.
- Resists weeds and plant growth.
- Totally weatherproof, unaffected by frost.
- For all joints of 5mm wide and over.
- Water permeable, allows water to escape.
Areas For Use
- Outdoor patio areas.
- Indoor stone floor areas.
- Pedestrian areas.
- Do not use on joints smaller than 5mm.
- Read all instructions and leaflet carefully before use.
- Joint depth must be a minimum of 25mm
- Do not apply to wet areas or when rain is imminent or below 00C
- In areas subject to vehicular traffic it is essential that the paving elements are bedded on a class 1 mortar and a high percentage of the mortar is squeezed up the joint, thereby providing support for the paving elements.
- GEO-FIX should be considered for its aesthetic and not its structural properties.
- The jointing should not be cleaned by use of high pressure washers until cured for 7 days. The distance between nozzles to jointing must be at least 10cm.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully. As the company cannot be aware of all the applications and materials the product may be used on, it is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. Please contact technical services for advice or request technical data sheet.
Ensure that the paving to be jointed is dry and free from loose dirt, oil, debris and grease etc. it is essential the joint widths are a minimum of 5mm wide with a minimum depth of 25mm. deeper joints can be filled with dry sand or other materials to meet the required minimum depth.
GEO-FIX is supplied ready to use and does not require any further mixing or addition of other materials.
Carefully open the vacuum packed bag and sprinkle GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND sufficient to cover an area of 4-5m2 (see coverage table below). Using a soft brush, push the GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND into the joints ensuring they are filled with the material.
Protect treated joints from rain until fully cured. Any contact with rain and water before the compound has set will affect the product.
To ensure a perfect joint, press the GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND into the joints with a pointing tool or compact into joints using a vibrating plate. Top up as necessary.
Any residue left on the surface when cured can be simply cleaned off by sweeping with a stiff brush.
(The figures given below are approximate quantities required at 25mm depth per 20kg of Geofix)
|Joint width||250 x 250mm||450 x 450mm||600 x 600mm|