Product Code: STIXRAP30
Stixall Rapid 30 is a two component hybrid polymer adhesive with ultra-quick curing properties, setting in just 30 minutes. This high tack, instant grab adhesive quickly cures by chemical reaction making it ideal for use in the most demanding of applications. 2 x 380ml Tubes – £22.98 + vat
STIXALL RAPID 30 is a two part, neutral cure, hybrid polymer based adhesive which adheres to most common building substrates. Used for general bonding in industry, engineering, construction, automotive, marine and O.E.M markets. STIXALL RAPID 30 has excellent primer less adhesion to most common building surfaces. Neutral cure system, silicone, halogen and Isocyanate free.
- Ultra quick curing – within 30 minutes.
- Ideal for bonding non-porous substrates.
- Permanently Flexible.
- Adheres to most common building surfaces including wood, metals, uPVC, concrete, brick and stone.
- Over paintable with most common paint types.
- Can be applied to wet surfaces.
- Chemical resistant to acids/alkalis, petrol etc
- Excellent initial grab properties.
Areas For Use
- Bonding in construction joints.
- Automotive seam sealing and bonding.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticizers.
- Do not use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
- Do not use in aquaria.
- Test compatibility with all substrates and paint systems prior to full scale use. May increase drying time of alkyd paints.
- Glazing applications: Maximum UV resistance will be achieved by overpainting with suitable paint
- Always use in conjunction with mechanical fixings for overhead applications.
- Do not use on Polypropylene, Polyethylene or Teflon.
- Use against natural stone: this product may cause some staining. Always check compatibility before use.
- Do not use on polythene backed safety mirrors.
- As quality of uPVC; ABS and most plastics varies dramatically, always carry out adhesion tests prior to full scale use.
- Some solvents cause a softening of the product.
- it is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please contact Technical Services for advice.
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. Surfaces may be damp, but have no standing water.
Unscrew cap from the nozzle of the cartridge. Screw mixer nozzle onto the end of the open cartridge. Apply using a co-axil gun. Apply pressure to the trigger until the 2 components mix to a uniform colour. It may be necessary to discard the first 2-3” of extruded material. Apply to using beads or zig-zag strips to one of the surfaces to be bonded. Press surfaces together firmly and provide support if necessary. Full bond should be achieved within 30 minutes (depending on temperature and ambient conditions). Please note, cold temperatures i.e. <5oC may extend curing time.