EVERBUILD FIRE SEALANT 400 is a neutral cure, elastic, acoustic rated silicone sealant which conforms to N1366-4:2006 for fire retardancy and has a fire rating of up to 4 hours in certain joint configurations.
EVERBUILD FIRE SEALANT 400 is typically used for all sealing joints within the building envelope which require a fire rating.
EVERBUILD FIRE SEALANT 400 USES:
▪ All building joints which require a fire rating.
▪ Sealing joints in fire walls, partitions and other structures.
▪ Ideal for use for fire rated expansion joints.
EVERBUILD FIRE SEALANT 400 BENEFITS:
▪ Fire rated to BS EN 1366-4:2010
▪ Neutral cure – adheres to most building surfaces,
porous and non porous.
▪ Permanently flexible (25% movement accommodation).
▪ Excellent weathering characteristics – suitable for internal and external use.
▪ Can be used in joints up to 50mm wide.
▪ Non slump - easy to apply and tool off.
▪ Forms an acoustic seal.