Everflex Premium+ 565 Clean Room Silicone (295ml 25 pack)
Next working day delivery is available on this product if ordered by midday
Everflex Premium+ 565 Clean Room Silicone is an advanced neutral curing hygienic sealant that combines SteriTouch, a powerful Anti-Bacterial compound with FDA Approved Food Compatibility.
Prevents the formation of most common germs on its surface including E-Coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria and Staphylococcus and stops Black Mould Growth.
It hasn’t as yet been tested against COVID-19 however, the 565 silicone sealant is the safest and best anti-germ product on the market currently.
565 Clean Room Silicone offers outstanding adhesion to most substrates including plastics, ceramics and metal. Virtually odourless in application with a slow skinning time making it ideal for long joint runs in larger applications.
Tested and approved to FDA, US Food and Drug Administration regulation No 21CFR177.2600 by IANESCO (France) and meets ISO 11600 F&G 25HM. Remains permanently flexible with a movement capability of +/- 25%.
Everflex Premium+ 565 Clean Room Silicone is a high modulus, FDA approved, neutral cure, alcoxy, odourless silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non porous surfaces without the need for priming. Conforms to the requirement of ISO11600 F25HM.
CONFORMS TO THE REQUIREMENT OF ISO 11600 F25HM. FDA 21CFR177.2600 BY IANESCO (FRANCE)
- FDA approved Anti Bacterial Compound
- Mould resistant (SteriTouch)
- Excellent tooling and slow skinning properties for large applications.
- Excellent adhesion – adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood (painted or unpainted), uPVC and polycarbonate.
- Excellent external weathering properties (over many years of exposure).
- High viscosity non-slump formula.
- Food preparation areas and refrigeration Medical and sterile areas Hospital, pharmaceutical and laboratory clean room environments
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and powder coated Aluminium.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels and curtain walling, glazing sealing and draught proofing.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Bedding and sealing of insulated glass units.